Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
May 2nd, 2024, 8:14pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
RBM Recumbent Ride (Read 8629 times)
jayg
Five Star Member

rbent member

Re: RBM Recumbent Ride
Reply #30 - Jan 25th, 2016, 10:19pm

Quote from MrWizard on Jan 25th, 2016, 9:51pm:
Quote from jayg on Jan 25th, 2016, 9:07pm:
Quote from MrWizard on Jan 25th, 2016, 7:15pm:
Quote from jayg on Jan 25th, 2016, 12:05pm:
Quote from MrWizard on Jan 25th, 2016, 10:59am:
Its that time of the month again .. I've not been by RBM in a while to see if Joels planning to ride this, but without other motivations I'll ride out from the house to be there for the 8:30 start.   Looks like the weather should be cool but excellent.

Doug, I believe Joel told me on the next-to-last ride of the year in 2015 that the 2016 rides would start at the end of March.

Thats true .. I talked to him today .. however we can ride ourselves .. or just go ride the east side ride .. I'm game either way ..  I'll be back in the peoples republic of the united states on thursday --  I've not ridden in a week due to the freak snow storm here in southern china http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-35398855 so I'm going a little bonkers from bike withdrawals.  

I'll be riding at WRL in the afternoon when it's warm. Maybe Bob M and others will be doing the East Side ride.

Looks like a high of 72(!) saturday, sounds plenty warm.    Depending on the sunday plans, I might head down to WRL with the kid saturday after the east side ride.  If so I'll look for you.

14 mph southerly winds w/gusts to 21 mph forecast for Saturday. Ugh. Will probably be riding my low racer, if the wind speed forecast holds.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print