Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
May 2nd, 2024, 4:38pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ti Aero For Sale - Make Offer (Read 477 times)
bent_eagle

Recumbents Rock!

Ti Aero For Sale - Make Offer
Sep 21st, 2022, 5:05pm

Hi folks.  I've recently downsized into a much smaller house, so I need to thin the herd a little bit.  Up for sale is a Bacchetta Ti Aero.  Details and pics to come, I'm just seeing if anyone is interested.  The bike is in good shape, and of course, with a Ti frame, it should outlast all of us.  Rides great, never damaged, all in good working order.  650c wheel size.  I haven't researched its current value, so feel free to make an offer and I'll consider it.

« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2022, 5:06pm by bent_eagle »  

Steve W
Bacchetta Ti Aero
  IP Logged
MrOverdressed
Five Star Member

rbent member

Re: Ti Aero For Sale - Make Offer
Reply #1 - Sep 29th, 2022, 9:44am

My apologies, I don't remember if the titanium Aero had a large/medium frame size option.  If they did, what size frame is this?

Happy Trails! Smiley
Terry Pickl
  IP Logged
bent_eagle

Recumbents Rock!

Reply #2 - Oct 3rd, 2022, 3:34pm

Good question.  I think it's a size large.  I'll try to do some research and get back to you.

Steve W
Bacchetta Ti Aero
  IP Logged
kingjason

rbent member

Reply #3 - Oct 4th, 2022, 3:14am

12.5 center of head tube to BB is medium. I don't remember ever seeing a large Ti one.

Email   IP Logged
bent_eagle

Recumbents Rock!

Reply #4 - Oct 4th, 2022, 5:09pm

Measuring from the center of the bottom bracket to the center of the steer tube, I get 13 1/2 inches.  I found on an old link to the Bacchetta website that the Ti Aero came in Medium and Large, but no mention of measurements.  I am 6'2" and I have the seat mounted slightly aft of the center of range adjustments, so it could go several inches either way to accommodate a good range of riders.  Hope this helps.

Steve W
Bacchetta Ti Aero
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print