Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
May 19th, 2024, 1:21am
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
looking for trike for man with parkinsons (Read 295 times)
esbee

rbent member

looking for trike for man with parkinsons
Apr 30th, 2020, 12:34pm

it is so amazing how things happen---i wanted to call the local bike shop to fix a flat tire but was busy all day---finally got a chance around 4pm and the owner of the bike shop answered and was telling me how i called at the right time---there was a man in the shop with parkinsons and he was looking for a trike ---she knew i had trikes and was telling him about me but did not remember my last name when i called at that exact moment....i loaded up 2 delta style trikes (the anura USS with the flat and the sun trike) and brought them to him at the shop.... he tried out the sun which has the e-assist and let him sit on the anura.  i told him i also had a TT rover and gave him a short fast course in tadpole  trikery.  i mentioned both easy street and john's trikes as places he could go to try out trikes and get fitted.  i offered that both he and his wife could come try out the trikes for a longer ride around our neighborhood.   i also mentioned this site as a place he could get some info.  
of course any replies to this with info and suggestions i will pass on  to him  

susan in paris tx Smiley Smiley Smiley

Susan In Paris (Texas, that is!)
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print