Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Apr 30th, 2024, 6:11pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Easter Sunday and Serengeti Animals (Read 871 times)
MrOverdressed
Five Star Member

rbent member

Easter Sunday and Serengeti Animals
Apr 13th, 2007, 10:44am

Easter Sunday I meet up with TJ and Mark Leuck (who is a member of this list) for some Sunday afternoon low-racer riding at White Rock Lake.    Mark and TJ like to go down their and pass the Diamond Frame racers.  I did my best to keep up with them.  I ate a huge holiday feast at a buffet.  Plenty of energy, no bonking here.  Felt like puking a few times.  : )   You can see a video that Mark shot of me and TJ here:

http://www.lifeonabaron.blogspot.com/

You can see my experimental 26/26 wheel configuration on my Baron.  TJ is pedaling a red Jester.

After the video, scroll down on Marks Blog and check out his ridiculous Zebra outfit.  I laughed when I seen the photo.  I can imagine Mark tormenting the Racers wearing this outfit.  I think TJ should wear a Lion outfit and chase Mark around!!! HA! HA!

IF ONLY GREG HAD HIS M5 TI-CA LOW RACER (THATS STUCK ON THE SLOW-BOAT FROM EUROPE)!  
Terry

Happy Trails! Smiley
Terry Pickl
  IP Logged
aikigreg

recumbent ninja

Re: Easter Sunday and Serengeti Animals
Reply #1 - Apr 13th, 2007, 10:59am

Don't remind me.  Only going 40.1 miles an hour downhill is SOOOOOOOOOO boring when you can reach 60 instead!

I'm about tempted to scrap the whole thing and get a fujin SL or, more likely, a Vk2.

I'm in it to Schwinn it.
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print