Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Apr 29th, 2024, 12:15pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Just wanted to try one. (Read 859 times)
kingjason

rbent member

Just wanted to try one.
Feb 17th, 2019, 6:01pm

Traded my Bacchetta today for a Cruzbike Freerider that might have 200 miles on it. Apparently it was found in a box somewhere not long ago. I have always wanted to try a Cruz just in case I wanted to jump into a Vendetta one day. I will say this whole FWD thing is efficient. I mean it cruises along like butter and the suspension eats up the bumps. Little bit of a learning curve for sure on take off. Not real bad though and once you get rolling and after a few miles, you learn not to fight it. Mashers need not apply, it likes to spin. Sharp turns are all about foot position, even a little more so than the Bacchetta. I told the guy I will probably won't own it long I just wanted to try it out! This was his first recumbent. Poor fella, I started riding when the Bike E came out, I cant imagine starting off on something so technical. Anybody looking for something like this just shoot me a PM. I am sure my Aero will be getting most of my time but this may grow on me. 5 Bachettas though so you know how that is. I will probably end up with a  26/20, so I can ease my wife into riding a recumbent.  

https://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp330/kingjason2006/Street%20Bikes/IMG_20190
217_165043_zpscq9iaff8.jpg" alt="" title="" border="0" />

« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2019, 6:03pm by kingjason »  
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print