Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
May 1st, 2024, 9:30am
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Heart of Texas Recumbent Rally 2013 updates (Read 565 times)
texpug
Five Star Member

rbent member

Heart of Texas Recumbent Rally 2013 updates
Oct 18th, 2012, 3:23pm

Just wanted to keep those planning on attending the 2013 HOT in the loop!

The Habitat Suites keeps me up on the reservations for the HOT. A third of the rooms are now booked, so if you are considering coming to the HOT, I suggest you reserve a room (you MUST do it BY PHONE and tell them you want the HOT13 special - $75 a night).  You can always cancel.  

A group of us are planning an investigative trip to Austin Thanksgiving weekend to snoop out some fun places. We're going to be scouting for a good Scenic ride (I have Our Man Dan working on the Semi Tough and Warrior's routes). Also going to check out some places for us to eat on Friday and Saturday night if you want to join the group (not included in the registration, but hey - you gotta eat so might as well do it with a bunch of fun people, right?). If anyone knows of a neat place in Austin big enough for our group, send the name of it to me and we will check it out. I personally would like to go to a good ole dance hall, but that went over like a lead balloon. We want a really fun, laid back weekend. Ideas and suggestions are welcome!

Catrike 700
Catrike Speed
Terra Trike Tandem Pro IPS
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print