Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Sep 27th, 2024, 11:24pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Question about 2 past rides (Read 525 times)
mleuck
Five Star Member

rbent member

Question about 2 past rides
Nov 4th, 2008, 2:43am

Did anyone go to either the Mineral Wells ride a few weeks ago or the new Ennis ride 2 weeks ago?

I'm curious how they were, was going to go but didn't

IP Logged
bikerteam
Five Star Member

Exceed Your
Limitations

Re: Question about 2 past rides
Reply #1 - Nov 4th, 2008, 7:10am

Mark - I've done the Mineral Wells ride multiple times, as well as Randonneuring events covering the same roads.  It's an absolute blast to ride.  Have you ever ridden the rollers across highway 180 from Mineral Wells towards Palo Pinto? How about turning south off 180 onto highway 4, descending Cherry Pie Hill, or better yet, climbing Cherry Pie Hill?  

This is a great training ride too.  You can ride anywhere from 50 miles (and still get in Cherry Pie Hill) to 1000k and never ride the same roads twice, except on the return trip.

Ray Torrey
Email   IP Logged
aikigreg

recumbent ninja

Re: Question about 2 past rides
Reply #2 - Nov 4th, 2008, 7:29pm

Quote from bikerteam on Nov 4th, 2008, 7:10am:
Mark - I've done the Mineral Wells ride multiple times, as well as Randonneuring events covering the same roads.  It's an absolute blast to ride.  Have you ever ridden the rollers across highway 180 from Mineral Wells towards Palo Pinto? How about turning south off 180 onto highway 4, descending Cherry Pie Hill, or better yet, climbing Cherry Pie Hill?  

This is a great training ride too.  You can ride anywhere from 50 miles (and still get in Cherry Pie Hill) to 1000k and never ride the same roads twice, except on the return trip.

OH YEAH!

I'm in it to Schwinn it.
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print