Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
May 3rd, 2024, 10:04pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
TWind-Tadpole Recumbent -$925 (Read 1570 times)
scooterdaddy52

rbent member

TWind-Tadpole Recumbent -$925
Oct 31st, 2008, 5:07pm

New Member -Excellent condition a very comfortable fast ride. Unusual enough cars give you extra room. Lots of grins corners like a sportscar. The advantages of recumbent Bikes plus the stability of a trike. No worries about falling over on a steep long hill. Check the quality components on this trike at ilovebent.com. Also there is a yahoogroup for actionbent bikes and trikes. This trike apparently is the same frame design as the Actionbent...Very low miles due to injury but not on this trike, which has never been damaged. I am back to riding and loving it again so hurry before I change my mind. Like the one pictured but mine has a silver frame with the black fenders and seat. No shipping..pickup with cash only..Lantana is off 407 near Bartonville/Argyle and Flower Mound. Will consider partial trade for recumbent bike and rack I can use with my Miata. I enjoy this but takes up too much garage space and I have no good way to take it to the places I want to ride. I do not see how to post picture here on Craigslist  sale-900958905@craigslist.org?subject=TWIND%20Recumbent%20Trike%20-%20$925%20(L
antana/Flowermound)

IP Logged
scooterdaddy52

rbent member

Re: TWind-Tadpole Recumbent -$925
Reply #1 - Nov 7th, 2008, 4:08pm

Smiley Sold looking for something else.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print