Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
May 15th, 2024, 4:11am
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Muenster Germanfest/Rally, Apr 26 (Read 4212 times)
bikerteam
Five Star Member

Exceed Your
Limitations

Re: Muenster Germanfest/Rally, Apr 26
Reply #30 - Apr 25th, 2008, 3:58pm

Peggy / Steve - as soon as you get passed by a bunch of roadies, you'll be chasing them down...   And I'll be  there to watch Grin Shocked Cool

Ray Torrey
Email   IP Logged
Turtle

honorary rbent
member &
handcyclist

Reply #31 - Apr 25th, 2008, 5:19pm

Okay...I know this is a late post...but I'll be riding too!  I told Foo tonight that I wanted to go, and I did all the research, so we should be ready to go.  

I know none of you speedies will be riding on the 22-mile route, so I'll just see you at the beginning and the end.  Don't drink all of the beer, Steve.  Leave me at least one.

Turtle   Cheesy

Email   IP Logged
Killer Bee
Five Star Member

CA2.0 proto type

Reply #32 - Apr 25th, 2008, 6:50pm

Quote from Turtle on Apr 25th, 2008, 5:19pm:
Okay...I know this is a late post...but I'll be riding too! I told Foo tonight that I wanted to go, and I did all the research, so we should be ready to go.

I know none of you speedies will be riding on the 22-mile route, so I'll just see you at the beginning and the end. Don't drink all of the beer, Steve. Leave me at least one.

Turtle Cheesy

Turtle( I KNOW who you are from Mikey's blog) ,that is very good news. Cliff wants to ride with us also. As far as the roadies/beer ,I make no promises(other than I will have more than ONE beer).

I like carbon fiber
Email   IP Logged
Pedalin` Peggy

rbent member

Reply #33 - Apr 25th, 2008, 10:27pm

Friends,hills,music, adult beverages,and rabbits to chase. This should be a great(yea) day.  
                                                                               Mrs Strada

'07 Strada
  IP Logged
Turtle

honorary rbent
member &
handcyclist

Reply #34 - Apr 27th, 2008, 11:37am

It was definitely a YEA ride yesterday!  I'm still reeling from the fun we had.  Although a bit windy (so what else is new), the temperature was perfect and the skies sunny.  I personally had a great ride, taking pictures along the way.  Not as good as the other 'Rbent photogs, but not bad for a beginner.  The after party at the Muenster Germanfest was fun.  Gotta love those brats and beer.

Turtle

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print