Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
May 16th, 2024, 10:15am
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
White Rock Lake this Sunday 3/9/2008 (Read 602 times)
MrOverdressed
Five Star Member

rbent member

White Rock Lake this Sunday 3/9/2008
Mar 7th, 2008, 4:13pm

Hello Everyone,

I will be Bicycling at White Rock Lake this Sunday to enjoy this moderate Spring Weather.   I plan on getting there around 1:00pm to start doing laps.   Around 3:00PM the Hybred crew will show up to do their Victory Lap.  They will be meeting me at the Bathhouse:

http://www.bathhousecultural.com/contactus.html

The weather is forecasted to be in the upper 50s so dress accordingly.  If you want to do more then 1 lap get there early and give me a call.  I should be on my bike around 1:00pm  

Rather then meet at a specific time, what me and mark did in the past is contact each other via cell phone and/or pedal around the lake counter-clock wise until you find the other person who is pedalling clockwise around the lake.

I havnt dismantled my baron yet so I may be riding it.  Otherwise  I might be on the tandem with a stoker-babe or my Rans-Rocket winter bike.

Get Out and Ride!
Terry Pickl

Happy Trails! Smiley
Terry Pickl
  IP Logged
Brian Lewis

rbent member

Re: White Rock Lake this Sunday 3/9/2008
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2008, 5:18pm

Terry what is your cell #?  Looks like I'll be able to make it down there tomorrow for a 1pm right.  What parking lot do you normally use?

Brian Lewis
Allen, TX
Email WWW   IP Logged
Brian Lewis

rbent member

Re: White Rock Lake this Sunday 3/9/2008
Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2008, 6:06pm

Didn't see you there Terry either at 1pm or 3pm, but I did meet John and we road around the lake 3 times, beautiful 65-70 degree weather.  Picture attached
CIMG2956_1024x768.JPG (attachment deleted)  

Brian Lewis
Allen, TX
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print