Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
May 3rd, 2024, 4:17pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Like new lithium RideKick (Read 1813 times)
texpug
Five Star Member

rbent member

Like new lithium RideKick
Aug 2nd, 2016, 10:23pm

I have reluctantly decided to sell my almost new lithium battery RideKick.  Four of my six trikes have BionX on them, so I don't have any need for the RideKick.

This RideKick has less than 50 miles on it.. we used it about three times. We got it for our tandem, but then put a BionX on the tandem and no longer needed the Ride Kick.  It is a 2014 - they did not make any RideKicks in 2015.  

We never had one second of problems with this RK. It has ALWAYS been kept in the house (I keep all my trikes, and all the peripherals INSIDE. This heat and humidity would eat everything alive, so it stays in the climate control house). I have the long wiring for a tandem, as well as the regular length wiring for a regular trike or bike.  

I am reluctant to let it go. It is like brand new and it doesn't eat anything, so I don't have a problem with keeping it. However, it is getting pretty crowded downstairs in my house. Greg (my husband) is having hip replacement in 3 weeks and I need to get this place under control so he can get his walker around.  

These sell for $1,400 new. Since this one is like it is off the show room (actually, it would have a lot more miles if it were in a show room), I am selling it for $1,000. I have everything that goes with it, including the extra long tandem wiring,

I will be coming up to Lancaster this weekend (August 6th) and could bring it up to that area if any one is interested.  

Catrike 700
Catrike Speed
Terra Trike Tandem Pro IPS
  IP Logged
texpug
Five Star Member

rbent member

Re: Like new lithium RideKick
Reply #1 - Aug 2nd, 2016, 10:25pm

You can check out the RideKick at their website:

http://ridekick.com/

Catrike 700
Catrike Speed
  IP Logged
richardr

rbent member

Reply #2 - Aug 3rd, 2016, 2:42pm

We have a lithium battery RideKick and use it all the time.  We put it behind Vicky's Anora and it allows us to ride at my normal 14 - 15 mph.  We also put it behind the tandem trike which makes climbing hills a lot more fun.

Work to eat, eat to live, live to bike, bike to work.
  IP Logged
texpug
Five Star Member

rbent member

Reply #3 - Aug 3rd, 2016, 9:31pm

Sounds like you have it down! That is exactly why the RideKick works so well - it can move to any trike or bike you have a wire system set up  in minutes. So instead of having to invest thousands for each trike or bike -- this one RideKick can be used for all of them - whichever one you choose to ride that day. And it can make a tandem a DREAM ride instead of a struggle to get up any hill. They are great to have!!!!

Catrike 700
Catrike Speed
  IP Logged
texpug
Five Star Member

rbent member

Re: Like new lithium RideKick - SOLD
Reply #4 - Aug 12th, 2016, 8:59pm

SOLD

Catrike 700
Catrike Speed