Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Apr 29th, 2024, 4:50pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
[SOLD 4/30] CycleOps PowerTap Pro+ Hub & Wheel (Read 588 times)
BentTrekker

rbent member

[SOLD 4/30] CycleOps PowerTap Pro+ Hub & Wheel
Apr 26th, 2015, 2:55pm

This is the PRO PLUS (Pro+) model PowerTap - NOT just the "Pro".
You can remove the wheel and lace up the PowerTap to any wheel you want!

The Intersection of Performance and Value. For mid-level riders, the CycleOps PRO+ serves as the perfect tool to improve power and performance so they finish their next ride or season even stronger. Because of ANT+Sport you can use your favorite GPS device in tandem with the PowerTap PRO+.  

The Precision of PowerTap, The Flexibility of ANT+Sport.  

Data can be the difference between first and second. PowerTap is the precise instrument that gives you access to real-time performance measurement, and is accurate to within +/- 1.5%. Add the PowerAgent software package, and you'll have all the tools you need to guarantee you make the most of your data.  

With the flexibility of ANT+ Sport, all Plus-series PowerTaps can be paired with any ANT+Sport device. So, connect your own GPS device to stop estimating and start measuring!  

Features:

Wireless 2.4 GHz transmission with Ant+Sport
12mm alloy axle
Alloy hubshell
Coded heart rate
Hub weighs 466 grams
WheelBuilder.com custom wheel
Terry Tellus TT 650Cx28 Tire with Tube

$300 OBO

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/bop/4997392732.html

« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2015, 8:57pm by BentTrekker »  

Matt Bailey
OWN: Optima High Baron
SOLD: Catrike Expedition, Catrike 700, Catrike Pocket, Bacchetta CA2, Lightning Stealth, TerraTrike Tandem Pro.
Email WWW BentTrekker   IP Logged
BentTrekker

rbent member

Re: CycleOps PowerTap Pro+ Hub & Wheelbuilder Whee
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2015, 6:08am

Had a $300 offer from Craigslist, and I sent an email back accepting it but they never responded :S Anyone here want to throw me an offer? I'm not going to use this thing, so I'd sure love to know that an RBENT member was getting use out of it!

Keep in mind that you can remove it from its current spokes and lace it up to another wheel Wink

Matt Bailey
OWN: Optima High Baron
SOLD: Catrike Expedition, Catrike 700, Catrike Pocket, Bacchetta CA2, Lightning Stealth, TerraTrike Tandem Pro.
Email WWW BentTrekker   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print