Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
May 4th, 2024, 11:25pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mach 2 - $400 (Read 437 times)
scooterdaddy52

rbent member

Mach 2 - $400
Jan 25th, 2015, 7:38pm

I bought this Mach 2 from  jman several years ago and rode it very little as I got sidetracked by my Rans crank-forward Fusion. I am offering it at a special rbent members price just as he did for me. I am showing it as it is now. This is how he described it in the ad on rbent that I bought it from. He knew much more about this bike and any other than I ever will. The pictures are recent.
"My Mach2 is home built, but the man who built the frame and configured the front fork plus the powder coating has been building these frames for quite a few years now, and I can promise you he has many thousands of hours on this type with 0 frame failure. This bike is the best balanced frame I have ever ridden, I can ride using a very light touch on the handlebars. All the components are matching Shimano for trouble free shifting and will give the owner many miles of good service.  
 The adjustment on the seat makes it easy to set the bent up for short legs up to at least a 5'9"or so rider. The quality wheels and high quality tires are as good as they get.  
 If my health problems hadn't cropped up with orders to stand down from the doctor, I wouldn't dream of letting this baby go.  
 I have given the selling price a great deal of consideration and on my SSI it would take most of the good riding season to come up with what I need for a delta style trike (EZ-3) So I am setting the rbent price for local pickup to $400. I promise you can't built this one for that price.  
 Thanks for reading, you have a question? call me at xxxxx cell  
MACH 2 SPECS BUILT JAN/FEB 2009  
 Rear Tire  
 MAXXIS RE-FUSE  700X23C 120 PSI  
 Rear Hub PARALLAX  
 REAR RIM- VUELTA R DERAILLEUR  
 SHIMANO-ALIVIO-RD MC20  
 8 SPEED CASSETTE  
 12-13-14-16-18-21-24-28  

GEAR RATIOS  
 W 700 X 23C/ 28.2--113.9  
 FRONT DERAILLEUR  
 SHIMANO BOTTOM PULL  
 R BRAKE  
 LINEAR PULL -ALUMINUM  
 F BRAKE  
 DUAL PIVOT CALIPER  
 FRONT CRANK-ALUMINUM  
 170 X 48-38-28 STEEL RINGS  
 FRONT & REAR SHIFTERS--SL-MC20 MATCHED SET  
 TRIGER SHIFTERS  
 FRONT TIRE PRIMO COMET 406 100 PSI  
 KEVLAR BELT/REFLECTIVE RIM  
 FRONT HUB  SHIMANO ALIVIO W/SUN RHYNO LITE RIM  
 --------------------------------  
            EXTRAS  
 ------------------------------  
 MINOURA BOTTLE CAGE ***I think this is replaced**
 ADJUSTABLE ANGLE    
 BELL MTN BIKE RACK   ***I have this just not on the bike**
 SUN LITE AIR PUMP  WITH HOLDER  ***not sure if I still have this**  
 MINORA L SIDE MIRROR    
 REAR REFLECTOR  - MULTI FLASHING ***missing**  
 REAR TIRE STAND    
 FRAME & FORK  
 BLACK POWDER COATED"

I do not seem to be able to post pix...pm me with email and I will send them. This will be posted elsewhere as well. I am 5'11" and bike seems to have more adjustment either way. The bike in in Lantana TX just south of Denton, east of  Argyle, west of Flower Mound, north of Double Oak. Lantana comes up as Argyle in some GPS's.  
[/img]

« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2015, 8:00pm by scooterdaddy52 »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print