Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Oct 3rd, 2024, 6:25pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trikes at WRL Nov 18th (Read 1268 times)
Urbinrider

rbent member

Trikes at WRL Nov 18th
Nov 14th, 2012, 11:04pm

For those that can't make it to the Clown ride during the week  
There are going to be 5 or 6 of us on trikes Sunday morning first we are going to meet at Barbec's at 9:00 for breakfast and head to the lake for a ride  probably will park at Sunset Bay  Easy pace  Smiley

« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2012, 4:41pm by Urbinrider »  

Easy Racer Tour Easy got to love it
  IP Logged
jayg
Five Star Member

rbent member

Re: Trikes at WRL Nov 18th
Reply #1 - Nov 15th, 2012, 7:24pm

Quote from Urbinrider on Nov 14th, 2012, 11:04pm:
For those that can't make it to the Clown ride during the week
There are going to be 5 or 6 of us on trikes Sunday morning first we are going to meet at Barbec's at 9:00 for breakfast and head to the lake for a ride  probably will park at Sunset Bay  Easy pace  Smiley

Eddie, there's going to be three concurrent running events at WRL on Sunday morning (http://www.whiterockracing.com/index.cfm/events-calendar/big-d-run-30k-5k/). A few runners might still be on the Path at 10:00 AM (Course closes at 11:00 AM). Riders, recommend you fully pressurize your Airzound horns. Smiley

Email   IP Logged
Urbinrider

rbent member

Reply #2 - Nov 15th, 2012, 9:25pm

Due to the Run  we will discuss our parking at the lake  at breakfast at Barbec's

IP Logged
Action Lad
Five Star Member

rbent member

Reply #3 - Nov 15th, 2012, 9:58pm

Wow, I'm certainly up for a trike get together, only I work during the a.m. on Sundays.  Also this Saturday, I'll be flying back East.  Back on Saturday, the 24th.  Have a great ride.  We should do more trike get togethers.

"You can't see paradise if you don't pedal!"
T.J. Fowler -- Chicken Run
  IP Logged
Urbinrider

rbent member

Reply #4 - Nov 16th, 2012, 1:40pm

Just so everyone knows this isn't limited to just trikes  all welcome.  

IP Logged
Denman

rbent member

Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2012, 7:49pm

If you're still out on the afternoon look for a pair of Catrikes.  I spent most of the day cutting & welding up a twin trike carrier to hang off the hitch on the CX9 today; nothing fancy, didn't even draw up a plan, just grabbed up a pile of materials leftover from the karting days and slapped it together.  We'll be taking the trikes to Tuscon for Xmas and needed something to take them along.  Suppose I could have stuffed them on inside but its so hard to get the dogs & my daughter to stay on the roof for 14 hours....

Still need to put a coat of paint on it, & that won't happen tonight.

Email   IP Logged
Urbinrider

rbent member

Reply #6 - Nov 18th, 2012, 7:26am

Hope to see you deman  we hope to park at Sunset Bay direction are from Buckner turn on Poppy dr towards the lake turn left on E Lawther and drive until you see the yellow barrier and park to the left  I have a Yellow Ford Ranger truck with a camper topper  Or if there are to many runners still and the police do not let us park there we will go north and park behind the The Dallas Bikes Works at North west Hwy and E Lawther.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print