Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Sep 29th, 2024, 5:26pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Texoma Cycle Club Century in June (Read 338 times)
Monkeywrangler22
Five Star Member

rbent member

Texoma Cycle Club Century in June
Jun 5th, 2012, 9:38am

Got this via email from TCC.  Looks to be a possible century for those wanting a nice warmup before HHH.

Yep, mark your calendars...the inaugural TCC Century will roll at 7:00am Sunday June 17.  
100 miles, all west of Sherman/Denison where it's a bit flatter than the east!
I'll announce the start location and the route in a few days (I'm still fine-tuning the route).  
There will be services available & an option to stop approximately every 20 miles or so.  
I will have maps & cue sheets available at the start. plus the gpx file will be available for download.  
Hopefully we can all ride together as a group. However, things can easily separate. SO, be prepared! Either know the route, or be prepared to follow the cue sheet.  
Need some pointers for your first century? Email, call, text or come to the shop & visit with us. We'll be happy to offer any assistance we can. Also, there is some good information on the website (www.texomacycling.com).  

This is a TCC ride, open to everyone. Everyone is welcome & encouraged to join us. No membership required, and no fees. You MUST wear a helmet.

The Monkeywrangler's blog
Schlitter Encore
Fisher HKEK - Spec. Roubaix
Seavo - Serenity
Email   IP Logged
Monkeywrangler22
Five Star Member

rbent member

Re: Texoma Cycle Club Century in June
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2012, 2:44pm

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1290553

Charlie has posted the route now, and says the core group speed will be 15-16mph.

The Monkeywrangler's blog
Schlitter Encore
Fisher HKEK - Spec. Roubaix
Seavo - Serenity
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print