Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Sep 28th, 2024, 7:11pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ride in MS (Read 968 times)
Sweeper

rbent member

Ride in MS
Apr 21st, 2012, 6:00pm

Jim rode 22 miles with the Ride South Recumbent bike shop group this morning. The owner and all the employee's are super nice. Great visit. The ride was cold, windy, misting to start but FLAT.  Another problem no cold weather gear.. Now this shop is a real recumbent shop. WOW  is all I can say!!!!  I want the white ICE.. He has many trkes & recumbents also.  Jim rode a Musachi and the ICE (non folding) trike..  Jim offered to buy me the white ICE speedster for my birthday which is today, but I declined.LOL  Off to the Long Leaf Trace, Hattiesburg, MS tomorrow where the weather is suppose to be clearing up & I will get to ride also..  This report under the watchful eye of "sweeper" making sure I don't say anything he would not say!!!  Have a great week to all..

Email   IP Logged
rmillay
Five Star Member

rbent member; go
Clowns!

Re: Ride in MS
Reply #1 - Apr 21st, 2012, 6:19pm

Happy B'day, Monty!  I don't think the white ICE would be wasted on you!  Smiley

Catrike 700
RANS Formula LE , sold
Catrike Musashi
Catrike Speed
Catrike Speed, sold back

"It [Nissan Titan] wasn't named truck of the year because it wasn't the best!" Clay Cooley in his TV a
Email   IP Logged
Action Lad
Five Star Member

rbent member

Reply #2 - Apr 21st, 2012, 10:58pm

Quote from rmillay on Apr 21st, 2012, 6:19pm:
Happy B'day, Monty!  I don't think the white ICE would be wasted on you!  Smiley

Happy Birthday, Monty!

I agree, I'd like to see you stylin' in the ICE.  By the way, which model was it?

« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2012, 10:58pm by Action Lad »  

"You can't see paradise if you don't pedal!"
T.J. Fowler -- Chicken Run
  IP Logged
maylor

rbent member

Reply #3 - Apr 28th, 2012, 9:17am

Thanks Bob & Key.. That ICE was a great looking bike.. Key the ICE was a Vortex Plus. I will dream of it but need to be doing a lot more riding to justify that.  LOL

Catrike Road
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print