Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Oct 8th, 2024, 2:27pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
bike computer question (Read 792 times)
esbee

rbent member

bike computer question
Sep 11th, 2011, 9:04pm

I have a cat eye strada wireless
does anyone know how to change the time on it?
i went to a website that gave instructions and said press and hold down and some other page would come up but that never happened....any clue or ideas or other help?
thanks
susan in paris Smiley

http://www2.cateye.com/sites/cateye/upload/manuals/uk/CC-RD300W_ENG%2Bv3.pdf

Susan In Paris (Texas, that is!)
Email WWW   IP Logged
jayg
Five Star Member

rbent member

Re: bike computer question
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2011, 9:47pm

Quote from esbee on Sep 11th, 2011, 9:04pm:
I have a cat eye strada wireless
does anyone know how to change the time on it?
i went to a website that gave instructions and said press and hold down and some other page would come up but that never happened....any clue or ideas or other help?
thanks
susan in paris Smiley

http://www2.cateye.com/sites/cateye/upload/manuals/uk/CC-RD300W_ENG%2Bv3.pdf

You will need to press the "all clear" button and go through the set-up process. After you select a 24h or 12h time display, hold the "mode" button in and the computer will go into the time set mode. Set the hour by pressing the "mode" button repetitively. Once the hour is set, hold the "mode" button in and the minutes will be ready to be set. After setting the minutes, press the "menu" button to register the time setting.  

Email   IP Logged
johnnybent
Five Star Member

rbent member

Reply #2 - Sep 11th, 2011, 9:52pm

look on the back. there is a small button on the right. use a pen and push the button. turn it over and you should see the kph or mph flashing. press the small center button on the back to change then push the small button on the right to set. continue to do this for all functions. When you see time, it will have 24 or12 hr. options. Push the center button to set that then it should flash the time starting at 1200. You should be able to set the time using the bottom button for each hour then it changes to minutes. after that set it using the back right button.  If in doubt, find a local fifth grader...they'll have it done to two minutes.

Email   IP Logged
esbee

rbent member

Reply #3 - Sep 11th, 2011, 10:15pm

thanks for you help but there is no small button on the back
there are instructions on back that say to do battery reset do all clear and a model number but nothing else....i cannot get it off the little holder that atttaches it to handle bars....
susan of paris

Email WWW   IP Logged
esbee

rbent member

Reply #4 - Sep 11th, 2011, 10:32pm

i found my hubby instead who sometimes acts like a 5th grader...he got it fixed...thanks for all your help
susan of paris

Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print