Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Sep 28th, 2024, 5:23pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trinity Trial (Read 454 times)
kenbent6
Five Star Member

rbent member

Trinity Trial
Aug 27th, 2011, 6:51pm

With Cookie, Tigermike and I we made a quick trip to the stockyards for a bit of breakfast, got there to early for a burger but breakfast was good. On way back to Benbrook I had a flat on the rear of course with some delay it was on the road again. Think i will let it cool off a bit and do it again.  PS. Tigermike, hope you can make Lancaster next Saturday and meet some from the Dallas area. PPS> see you next time cookie gets another stockyard ride again.

IP Logged
jman
Five Star Member

rbent member

Re: Trinity Trial
Reply #1 - Aug 28th, 2011, 3:36pm

I wound up cutting it up short on Sat morns ride because family poppedmin on me. What  ya gonna do. I managed 22 miles on my new park loop Sunday, and once in Trinity Park I was tooling along till I spyed a tube laying by a park bench, well I just have to scavenge tubes  Grin and while I was stopped, a Rans went flying by north bound and I heard someone yell howdy jman. It was most likely rawhide but I've been wrong before Smiley Saw a gal on a green Catrike around the Cooks Children Hospital area heading south, didn't recognize her, but I think she was concerned I was going to do a headlong into her under the bridge Smiley what I was in fact doing was dodging someones discarded big plastic cup, but I swear, I have never run over a green trike ever Smiley Smiley

My car is a Recumbent
Bent in Ft.Worth
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print