Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Sep 28th, 2024, 5:22pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Stork arived today and brought me my new Baby! (Read 1099 times)
Don

rbent member

The Stork arived today and brought me my new Baby!
Oct 26th, 2010, 3:15pm

Hi Guys,

I just got back from a little ride on my new Trike, its a Sun ez3 sx. Its the one Jman had for sale and is a beautiful trike, very clean and rides liek a dream,,,,,,,,,,,I cant fall over : )  Urbinrider was gracious enough to pick it up and deliver it to me, Great guy whom i cant thank enough. Joe and I had been talking for the last week or so and he sent me a few more pictures and gave me some riding tips as to how it handles.  We talked and figured i could probably ride it as we are close to the same size.  

When the bike got here (Around Noon) i tryed it out and heck the thing fit me perfect, seat set up and legs were a perfect match! Urinrider came with a friend of his and she took a spin on my EZ-1 with the 20 inch conversion and she liked it enough to take it home......I had been talking with her about recombents and dogs and trikes for about a week and I thought she would like it as she already has a few recumbents of her own, really neat lady : )

I already put about 3 miles on the Tadpole trike today with no leg stiffness or anything and even took on a little hill : )

Going to set up the flag  for it and make sure it have a pump and stuff in the bag just incase. tomorrow i will practice getting in and out of the pedals with those clip type shoes : )  I cant tell yawl how awsome it feels to be riding again and feeling safe while doing it. I think Eddie saw the smile on my face when i first got on the tadpole,IT ROCKS!

Thanks Joe and Eddie for helping me get back to the outside works again.

Don

Email   IP Logged
FlyingLaZBoy

'16 ICE SprintX fs,
'16 Rocket, '12 KHS
Mocha

Re: The Stork arived today and brought me my new B
Reply #1 - Oct 28th, 2010, 8:39am

Congrats, Don, good choice....  Just don't take corners too fast -- you CAN tip that thing!!!!

PB

"A hundred miles on a bike? How many
days does that take you?"

Email FlyingLaZBoy   IP Logged
Don

rbent member

Reply #2 - Oct 28th, 2010, 4:39pm

Thanks Paul,

Yeah i cant really lean to well so corners will be at a slow speed for me. I am loving the trike though.  

Thanks for reading,
Don

Email   IP Logged
Opus the Poet
Five Star Member

rbent member

Reply #3 - Oct 28th, 2010, 7:01pm

Pictures or it didn't happen.. Smiley

I ride my bike to ride my bike, and sometimes it takes me where I need to go.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print