Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Sep 28th, 2024, 11:21am
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
White Rock Lake (Read 837 times)
power_bent
Five Star Member

rbent member

White Rock Lake
Jan 1st, 2010, 6:07pm

Me and JoElla went out to the WWL to look and see what going on. About ten minute after getting there we saw Mark l on his lowracer coming by. I hollered at him saying hello Mark! We stayed around to see if he comes again. I told my wife that i bet he'll be around again in about 30 to 35 minutes. We'll about 29 minutes here comes Mark. I say hello again, I guess he didn't hear me?? May have ear plugs on with music?
  Later Thomas J  Smiley

Keep Pedaling,the power coming
Midracer being built
Homebuilt Bike X orange
Homebuilt Squared High Racer (20")
Catrike Expedition ( Red)
Wife: Sun Tadpole Trike
Email   IP Logged
mleuck
Five Star Member

rbent member

Re: White Rock Lake
Reply #1 - Jan 16th, 2010, 7:34pm

Quote from power_bent on Jan 1st, 2010, 6:07pm:
Me and JoElla went out to the WWL to look and see what going on. About ten minute after getting there we saw Mark l on his lowracer coming by. I hollered at him saying hello Mark! We stayed around to see if he comes again. I told my wife that i bet he'll be around again in about 30 to 35 minutes. We'll about 29 minutes here comes Mark. I say hello again, I guess he didn't hear me?? May have ear plugs on with music?
 Later Thomas J  Smiley

Although I normally look for and notice other recumbents I also almost always have the headphones going

Next time wave large flags, fire a flare gun, or run me off the road in your car Smiley

IP Logged
jcsadowski
Five Star Member

Clown #1

Reply #2 - Jan 16th, 2010, 8:53pm

Quote:
un me off the road in your car

That is tempting.

2009 Carbon fiber CA 2.0
2014 Schlitter Encore
Email WWW   IP Logged
evblazer
Five Star Member

Restricted from
Riding Long Distance
or Hills

Reply #3 - Jan 16th, 2010, 10:20pm

Quote from mleuck on Jan 16th, 2010, 7:34pm:

Although I normally look for and notice other recumbents I also almost always have the headphones going

Next time wave large flags, fire a flare gun, or run me off the road in your car Smiley

Hm I'll be going to WRL tommorow and perhaps next weekend with my wife running a some ks across the way. I'll have to remember to cut you off with the hurricane since for a while it was riding like I was towing a car  Smiley  
29 minutes dang. When I was there on my birthday I was only hitting 32's

« Last Edit: Jan 16th, 2010, 10:20pm by evblazer »  

Mark Hastings
Hurricane & Oregon - Need to lose weight to ride, I hate my new meds Sad
Merlin Road - Short distance speed bike
Fuji Touring Xtracycle Shopping Hauler Bike
  IP Logged
mleuck
Five Star Member

rbent member

Reply #4 - Jan 16th, 2010, 10:43pm

Quote from evblazer on Jan 16th, 2010, 10:20pm:
Quote from mleuck on Jan 16th, 2010, 7:34pm:

Hm I'll be going to WRL tommorow and perhaps next weekend with my wife running a some ks across the way. I'll have to remember to cut you off with the hurricane since for a while it was riding like I was towing a car  Smiley
29 minutes dang. When I was there on my birthday I was only hitting 32's

I WAS doing 29 although lately it's been 32 because of the weather which apparently slows me down quite a bit.

Funny I was going to do a ride up your area tomorrow afternoon, would have done it today but wasn't sure about the weather. I need some hills!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print