Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Sep 28th, 2024, 9:17am
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Square High Racer (Read 369 times)
power_bent
Five Star Member

rbent member

Square High Racer
Jul 28th, 2009, 11:42am

Well I took the Square High Racer out to ride today with the Clowns . It's 3 miles from my house to the lake, 9. 75 miles around the lake and rode 3 miles back to the house  and about  1/4 mile around the house. So for the first time out with the square bike, I got in 15 miles. It goona take a little while to get use to the bike mostly to holding my head up lay back like tha t(The old sweat was 42 degrees and now is 30 degrees). It seem to ride good and climb pretty good too. I need an extra bar added to the rear of bike for a little more stiffness. Jay Gorman was there and Lynn was too. I'll let them fill in about the ride because they were watching me. I forgot what speed we ere doing?
 It sure feel good to be back out! Smiley
 Later Thomas Jenkins  Smiley

Keep Pedaling,the power coming
Midracer being built
Homebuilt Bike X orange
Homebuilt Squared High Racer (20")
Catrike Expedition ( Red)
Wife: Sun Tadpole Trike
Email   IP Logged
jayg
Five Star Member

rbent member

Re: Square High Racer
Reply #1 - Jul 28th, 2009, 2:23pm

Looks like Power Bent has built himself a winner.  Smiley  It tracks straight and is faster than his factory-built Thunderbolt. He topped Big Thicket Hill at 19 mph and was cruising at times at 18 mph. I have never seen him climb Big Thicket Hill that fast, nor have I seen him sustain that high a cruise speed for any distance.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print