Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Oct 11th, 2024, 2:23am
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fastback 100 OZ hydration pack (Read 597 times)
irodguy

rbent member

Fastback 100 OZ hydration pack
Jul 16th, 2009, 5:31pm

I have a fastback 2 hydration pack.  This one is for mesh Rans, Easy racers ... seats.  It's to close to the wheel on my X-Stream so I am selling the pack and keeping the bladder for use in my bag.  

$25

2008 Rans V-Rex
2009 Rans X-stream
2008 Bacchetta Strada
2008 Catrike Expedition Neon Lime Green
Email   IP Logged
bikerteam
Five Star Member

Exceed Your
Limitations

Re: Fastback 100 OZ hydration pack
Reply #1 - Jul 17th, 2009, 6:21am

Wow - didn't know you purchased an Xstream.  Congrats.  On my Xstream, since my seat is about an inch from the rear tire, I use the following product:
http://www.terracycle.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=T&am p;Product_Code=FB_70LS&Category_Code=FB_HydPack

Ray Torrey
Email   IP Logged
irodguy

rbent member

Re: Fastback 100 OZ hydration pack
Reply #2 - Jul 17th, 2009, 10:52am

Quote from bikerteam on Jul 17th, 2009, 6:21am:
Wow - didn't know you purchased an Xstream.  Congrats.  On my Xstream, since my seat is about an inch from the rear tire, I use the following product:
http://www.terracycle.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=T&am p;Product_Code=FB_70LS&Category_Code=FB_HydPack

With the 100OZ more the 50% filled with the fastback on it was rubbing.  Not really a big deal though I simply through my bladder in the bag and it's all good.  Mark built me a custom rack to go under the seat bag so even with the heavy bladder everything is good.  It was actually quite interesting to watch him with the fancy computer press and saw and press brake...  Again why Mark @ PowerOn rocks he came in on a Sunday to get this done because he knew I wanted to head back to DFW.

2008 Rans V-Rex
2009 Rans X-stream
2008 Bacchetta Strada
2008 Catrike Expedition Neon Lime Green
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print