Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
May 18th, 2024, 12:03am
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Various for sale: (Read 751 times)
aikigreg

recumbent ninja

Various for sale:
Apr 9th, 2008, 9:13pm

Some items for sale.  Some are a relist, and others are new.  Will bargain a little on most items.

Sidi Genius 5 Mega size 44, black color. Used 2 seasons but as these things are indestructible have a lot of life left. There is what looks like a small tear in the leather at the sole, but  it does not go through the shoe.  Selling because my foot has changed shape after surgery and these no longer fit. - 50 plus shipping.

Sidi Dragon 2 SRS Full carbon mtb shoes. They've had exactly 30 miles on them and are otherwise brand new. Bought them for 400 dollars thinking they'd fit my new foot and they don't. size 45. Pearlescent silver color, which is rare – they actually have a color change effect that is so cool and can’t be seen well in a photo. These are the top-of-the-line. You can replace the carbon sole and/or the treads if and when they wear. And they have a special adjustable heel fit system. will sacrifice for 300 + ship.

Here’s a description:
New for 2008, Sidi’s Dragon 2 features the Carbon Sole Replacement System (SRS), a pure carbon insert reaching from the heel to the toe. The carbon inserts and the Dragon SRS tread are easily removable and replaceable, and the sole accommodates optional toe spikes. The breathable, supple, durable Lorica Microfiber Upper keeps feet comfortable with cooling mesh inserts. T he new heel cup is vented and reflective for added comfort and visibility. The Patented Techno II buckle system and Caliper buckle allow for easy on-the-bike fit adjustment while the soft instep closure system and padded tongue eliminate pressure points. The newadjustable Heel Security System prevents power robbing heel lift with a customized fit. Another feature unique to Sidi, the High Security Velcro® won’t shift or slip.

Finally, I have a 11-28t cassette in very good shape and a set of sram rocket shifters with scratched in the typical place where the bike has been knocked over or crashed.  These are pulloffs from the carbon aero that was totalled, but both work flawlessly.  10 bucks a piece?

« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2008, 3:44pm by aikigreg »  

I'm in it to Schwinn it.
Email   IP Logged
aikigreg

recumbent ninja

Re: Various for sale:
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2008, 3:45pm

bump

I'm in it to Schwinn it.
Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print