Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
May 18th, 2024, 3:10pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The rider that would be slowing down the (Read 885 times)
evblazer
Five Star Member

Restricted from
Riding Long Distance
or Hills

The rider that would be slowing down the
Mar 27th, 2008, 11:15am

slow group at the rbent picnic Wink I'll be there in spirit but I'll be riding an old schwinn or something up in Shelton CT that first week and a half of April.
Pics before my head rest which I got last night! (Yeah ADEM headrest) Also before changing my lights around a adding a rack bag. Pics are from when we went to hilltop park in flowermound and played a little on the playground. The giro did pretty well on the huge gravel in the parking lot but I think I'd walk it next time.

I don't want to jinx it but I should be at aledo in the above getup by myself, my wife works on saturdays  Sad

« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2008, 11:16am by evblazer »  

Mark Hastings
Hurricane & Oregon - Need to lose weight to ride, I hate my new meds Sad
Merlin Road - Short distance speed bike
Fuji Touring Xtracycle Shopping Hauler Bike
  IP Logged
FlyingLaZBoy

'16 ICE SprintX fs,
'16 Rocket, '12 KHS
Mocha

Re: The rider that would be slowing down the
Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2008, 1:24pm

Thanks for the pics, EV, glad you got that Velcro problem fixed!!!   Wink   Sorry you can't make the 4/5 ride...  but there will be others...

"A hundred miles on a bike? How many
days does that take you?"

Email FlyingLaZBoy   IP Logged
evblazer
Five Star Member

Restricted from
Riding Long Distance
or Hills

Re: The rider that would be slowing down the
Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2008, 1:33pm

Oy that velcro. Unfortunately I didn't notice till _after_ I put the holes in for the water bottles but my mesh was all messed up on the bottom. Took my water bottles off lined up the mesh and put some more holes in there with my soldering iron and put the water cages back on. Between the water bottles and my head rest holes the mesh shouldn't be going anywhere now. Leaving the europad in the center and velcroed on tight.

I signed up for lancaster I think which his the weekend I'm coming back so hopefully I'll see some of y'all there. I gotta find a non-commuter jersey to wear but the BROL one are sized too small for me. Maybe next year when I lose a few more inches.

Mark Hastings
Hurricane & Oregon - Need to lose weight to ride, I hate my new meds Sad
Merlin Road - Short distance speed bike
Fuji Touring Xtracycle Shopping Hauler Bike
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print