Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Mar 29th, 2024, 2:09am
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Eiffel Benders ride in paris tx (Read 5007 times)
MrWizard
Five Star Member

bonus mile sponge

Re: The Eiffel Benders ride in paris tx
Reply #15 - Jul 14th, 2017, 8:05pm

Wish I could have been there .. work and problems related to life got in the way ..  Send pictures!  

Quote from Monkeywrangler22 on Jul 14th, 2017, 2:24pm:
Had a great time!  Thank you Susan and the folks from Easy Street!

Email   IP Logged
Monkeywrangler22
Five Star Member

rbent member

Reply #16 - Jul 14th, 2017, 8:27pm

I wish I had taken pictures!  It just didn't occur to me.

The Monkeywrangler's blog
Schlitter Encore
Fisher HKEK - Spec. Roubaix
Seavo - Serenity
Email   IP Logged
jrob_bent
Five Star Member

rbent member

Reply #17 - Jul 15th, 2017, 9:21am

Had a great time yesterday in Paris. Met a lot of nice people, ate watermelon, and did a little riding. I can't remember all the names, but I do remember Tom, 3 Tom's actually, GerryM, Dave, Vicki, Larry, Rich, and Lisa. I met more nice people, just can't remember there names with this limited capacity brain of mine. Tom Nuchols, 81 years young, was my riding partner. He says he use to post here on rbent, but can't seem to anymore.  

Thanks goes out to Easy Street Recumbents for helping put this on, and for coming such a long ways to do it. Kudos for that.  

Got a picture of the corovelo in front of the Eiffel Tower. I am going to have to line the rail around my trailer with soft foam to keep the tape on the corovelo from being rubbed off on these fine chip seal roads with the nice, deep potholes in TX and LA. I saw the rear of my trailer go airborne in my rear view mirror several times yesterday. When I got to Shreveport, LA, it was like riding a very rough washboard.

I get about 15 miles per honey bun!
Email   IP Logged
esbee

rbent member

Reply #18 - Jul 22nd, 2017, 8:37am

last week we had an amazing time at the recumbent rally in paris tx. Smiley thanks to all who attended. I met a lot of nice new bent people. Several made the ride on the trail de paris  from as far away as Louisiana.   Some people also rode the next day in the tour de paris. Mike and Rebecca were a joy to host. Many signed up for the club. Lots of people tried out different kinds of bents. I bought a Rover and Mike adjusted my husband's sun trike seating so it would be more comfy to him and not hurt his belly when he pedals.   Smiley  

don't forget you can keep up with the Eiffel benders on fb.  

susan in paris de texas

Susan In Paris (Texas, that is!)
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print