Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Apr 19th, 2024, 12:36pm
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
New Catbike Owner, Me (Read 5520 times)
FlyingLaZBoy

'16 ICE SprintX fs,
'16 Rocket, '12 KHS
Mocha

Re: New Catbike Owner, Me
Reply #15 - Jun 15th, 2017, 10:57am

Interesting, I go from 2 wheels to 3, and Key goes the other direction...   keeping the universe in balance, perhaps?   Cheesy

"A hundred miles on a bike? How many
days does that take you?"

Email FlyingLaZBoy   IP Logged
jayg
Five Star Member

rbent member

Reply #16 - Jun 15th, 2017, 3:28pm

Quote from jrob_bent on Jun 14th, 2017, 10:20pm:
That looks sweet Jay! I need a 55 or 58 3rd ring on my Moose. I spin out way too soon with the compact double.

Yeah, the stock compact double crankset doesn't cut it for strong riders. Key was hitting 30 mph on the West Lawther flats this morning. Needless to say, none of the other Clowns were able to ride with him.    

Email   IP Logged
Action Lad
Five Star Member

rbent member

Reply #17 - Jun 15th, 2017, 7:51pm

Quote from FlyingLaZBoy on Jun 15th, 2017, 10:57am:
Interesting, I go from 2 wheels to 3, and Key goes the other direction...   keeping the universe in balance, perhaps?   Cheesy
I'll go back to a trike when I have a back fusion, or hip replacement, or some other silly thing.  

Seriously, you'll know I need a head replacement when I leave that trike.   Smiley

"You can't see paradise if you don't pedal!"
T.J. Fowler -- Chicken Run
  IP Logged
Action Lad
Five Star Member

rbent member

Reply #18 - Jun 15th, 2017, 7:56pm

Quote from jayg on Jun 15th, 2017, 3:28pm:
Quote from jrob_bent on Jun 14th, 2017, 10:20pm:
That looks sweet Jay! I need a 55 or 58 3rd ring on my Moose. I spin out way too soon with the compact double.

Yeah, the stock compact double crankset doesn't cut it for strong riders. Key was hitting 30 mph on the West Lawther flats this morning. Needless to say, none of the other Clowns were able to ride with him.  
That's a much yummier speedway now.  The impetus to go faster comes from making the ground look like it's going by as fast as when I'm on the trike.   Smiley

IP Logged
jayg
Five Star Member

rbent member

Reply #19 - Jul 5th, 2017, 6:50pm

Notice what Photobucket has done in my last post on page 1 of this thread. They've replaced the photo I posted, and my avatar, with a P500 notice. They've done this to all the photos I've posted to the Forum with no advance notice. All I have to do is send them $500 to get the photos restored. I'm thinking there is a term for that kind of action.

« Last Edit: Jul 5th, 2017, 6:53pm by jayg »  
Email   IP Logged
MrWizard
Five Star Member

bonus mile sponge

Reply #20 - Jul 6th, 2017, 7:30am

http://www.csoonline.com/article/3205765/internet/photobucket-replaced-millions- of-images-with-ransom-demand.html

Quote from jayg on Jul 5th, 2017, 6:50pm:
Notice what Photobucket has done in my last post on page 1 of this thread. They've replaced the photo I posted, and my avatar, with a P500 notice. They've done this to all the photos I've posted to the Forum with no advance notice. All I have to do is send them $500 to get the photos restored. I'm thinking there is a term for that kind of action.

Email   IP Logged
Action Lad
Five Star Member

rbent member

Reply #21 - Jul 6th, 2017, 6:58pm

Quote from MrWizard on Jul 6th, 2017, 7:30am:
http://www.csoonline.com/article/3205765/internet/photobucket-replaced-millions- of-images-with-ransom-demand.html

Quote from jayg on Jul 5th, 2017, 6:50pm:

For shame! Angry

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print