Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
rbent - Recumbent Bike Enthusiasts of North Texas
Apr 19th, 2024, 10:27am
News: Want to join the rbent Forum? See this thread.
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Paris Slow Roll (Read 1342 times)
esbee

rbent member

Paris Slow Roll
Jun 1st, 2015, 8:41pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206976795928370&set=pcb.1148102288 52085&type=1&theater

had a great time on the 2nd paris slow roll---but it was not that slow- many did the 5 mile ride in about 15 minutes, so you could really go as fast as you wanted...I brought up the rear with the kids on their little bikes AND  with a new friend Karen who brought her bike but her tires were bad and would not hold air...so we let her  ride the Sun trike -I was on the Anura! The 8th kid who started this who wants to promote biking in Paris had done his work---there were police cars and people set up to guide the riders at strategic corners! There was also a man with one leg on a  trike with hand pedals.  Pictures were taken so you can see all the serious bikers who wanted to enjoy a ride with or without speed.  Smiley
Susan in Paris

Susan In Paris (Texas, that is!)
Email WWW   IP Logged
esbee

rbent member

Re: Paris Slow Roll
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2015, 6:08pm

3 miles around the block after the rain...the next slow roll will be in the dark and at a park I am not sure of the neighborhood---will be riding somewhere else but i have put in the suggestion that we ride in the Christmas parade.  
Susan in Paris

Email WWW   IP Logged
esbee

rbent member

Re: Paris Slow Roll
Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2015, 9:17pm

down to Mary's and around the block- very nice day  susan in paris 1.2 m

Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print